- No re-adjustment necessary as beam offset is minimal
- Reliability due to high damage threshold
- For cw and pulsed lasers of high powers and pulse energies
- Available for all excimer and Nd:YAG wavelengths
- Replaces ML21xx and ML22xx series
The optical components of our variable laser beam attenuator are a dielectric filter paired with a an optical plate for compensation of the beam offset that is induced by the filter. (translation displacement < 25 µm, angular displacement < 50 µrad). A continuous attenuation of the transmitted laser beam is achieved via gradual changes of the tilt angle (error < 2 mrad) of the dielectric filter in the range between 0° and 45°. A detailed manual is provided.