The Metrolux optical metrology GmbH is located in Göttingen, Lower Saxony, Germany, south of Hanover and north of Kassel.
How to Get to Metrolux:
- From the motorway A7 take the exit "Göttingen/Dransfeld" and turn right towards downtown Göttingen.
- Continue straight for 3.5 km until crossing under a railway bridge.
- At the next traffic lights turn right into "Bürgerstr." (B 27)
- At the fourth set of lights, at the intersection of the B 27 and "Reinhäuser Landstr.", go straight in the right lane and follow it to the right into the "Geismar Landstr.".
- At the next traffic light turn left into "Am Steinsgraben"
- Follow the street "Am Steinsgraben" uphill for about 600 m, where it will veer to the right and change into "Von Ossietzky-Strasse". Continue straight ahead up the hill.
- After 1 km take the seventh street on the right into "Alva-Myrdal-Weg."
- After 200 m turn right into "Bertha-von-Suttner-Strasse," drive about 20 m and on the right you will see the driveway to the complex where Metrolux's premises are. The building is on the left of the car park as you drive in.
If you have any problems finding us, please call us on +49 551 79767 0 and we will help you or pick you up.