- Time saving adjustment of optics and resonators
- User friendly support of process monitoring
- On-line analysis and automated documentation
- Reliable connection and data transfer to databases
- Expandable Beamlux II software for beam profile analysis as per EN-ISO norm
- Single pulse resolution for triggered and synchronized operation
- High homogeneity and long-term stability for production processes
With our Laser Beam Profilers the intensity distribution of laser beams in the wavelength ranges EUV, UV, VIS and NIR for beam diameters of 1 µm - 100 mm can be recorded and analyzed according to EN ISO norms.
Various different software tools are suitable for analysis of spots and beam position as well as for the characterization of homogenoeus laser beams. Optional accessories allow for synchronized operation with pulsed lasers and measurement of single pulses.
The detector heads have been optimized using a special surface refinement of the mechanical parts and antireflection coating on the optical elements to reduce the amount of stray light to a minimum.