Metrolux was founded in 1995 in Göttingen, Germany, by our general manager Dr. Carsten Fischer. The company develops, produces and sells high quality products for laser beam profiling and optics characterization for all spectral ranges. Our special strengths are products for the ultraviolet spectral range, as well as instruments customized to customers' specifications.
Our team of qualified and highly motivated scientists, engineers, technicians and staff will give you the support to help you analyze any type of laser.
In an ongoing process of innovation and development in conjunction with other companies and research institutions we are constantly expanding our range of new optical instruments.
Renowned companies from around the world implement the measurement technology produced by Metrolux.
- AHF analysentechnik AG, Germany
- AP Systems , Korea
- Bruker ASC, Germany
- Center for Free Electron Laser Science (CFEL) , Germany
- Coherent Laser Systems GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
- Daimler AG, Germany
- GFH GmbH, Germany
- HAWK Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaft und Kunst, Germany
- Leibniz Institut für Kristallzüchtung, Germany
- Jenoptik AG, Germany
- LaVision GmbH, Germany
- Leica Geosystems AG, Switzerland
- Max-Born-Institut für Nichtlineare Optik und Kurzzeitspektroskopie, Germany
- nLIGHT Corp., USA
- Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt, Germany
- Plastic Logic GmbH, Germany
- Qioptiq Photonics GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
- Toptica Photonics AG, Germany
- University of Illinois, USA
- Saarland University, Deutschland
- Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG, Switzerland